This simple plugin allows users who use the visual editor to be able to display a Flickr slideshow for a user, set or group by simply placing the url in between [flickr][/flickr] tags.
- Download and unzip flickr-sideshow.zip
- Upload the folder containing
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To add a slideshow to any post or page just add the markup
[flickr]url,width,height[/flickr](without quotes) (where ‘url’ is the page address of the user, set or group). If no width or height is given, the slideshow defaults to 300px x 300px.
- Currently only group ids are supported (i.e. in the format xxxxxx@xx) – if a group has been given a custom name, the slideshow will not work – I’m looking to fix this in future updates.
Contributors & Developers
“Flickr Flash Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.0: Initial public release.