The Flexible Widgets plugin lets you display a widget on any category or page you wish. When setting up the widget, you are able to select the categories and/or pages where you want to display the widget. If none are selected, the widget will be displayed globally on your site, exactly like a default WordPress widget.
Use this plugin if you need your sidebar content to change from page to page in relation to your main content. Especially useful if you want to use WordPress as a CMS.
Flexible Widgets will replace the default WordPress widgets.
May conflict with themes or plugins which include custom widgets. Please see the plugin support forum.
The Flexible Widgets plugin consists of a collection of classes originally written for the WordPress theme in use at the website of Horsens Public Library.
- Are there any frequently asked questions?
Not yet. The plugin is too young. But please feel free to ask.
- Fixes an issue: Optionally display widgets on the home page, whether it is set up to be a static page or the blog posts page.
- Tiny update to get the plugin and author URIs right.
- Update on the installation info.
- Brand new plugin. Still playing with the bubble wrap.