- Create a Fully Responsive Portfolio to Display and Filter Your Posts.
- Filter Your Posts by Categories.
- Quickly and Easily Enable your Responsive Gallery with a Shortcode.
- Choose If and What Fields are Displayed below Post Thumbnails (Post Title, Post Author, and Post Date).
- Control the Appearance of the Top Filter Menu including all Color Options and Alignment of the Menu.
- Control the Border Color of Post Thumbnails.
Credit: JQuery Quicksand
Live Demo: http://wpinharmony.com/flexible-post-filter/
Q: Why Don’t All of my Categories Appear in the Flexible Post Filter “General Options” Menu?
A: Only the Categories assigned to Posts will appear in the General Options Menu. For example, if you created the category “Summer,” but have not assigned the “Summer” category to any Posts, it will not appear in the General Options Menu.
Q: Can I filter based on multiple category levels?
A: No, Flexible Post Filter only filters at one level such as Post > Categories. It does not filter at multiple levels such as Post > Parent Categories > Child Categories.
Q: Can Flexible Post Filter filter correctly if multiple categories are assigned to the same Post?
A: Yes, Flexible Post Filter will display the single Post in all of the category filters. For example, if Post 1 is categorized as both “Summer” and “Spring,” the plugin will display Post 1 within both the “Summer” and “Spring” category filters.
Q: Everything in Flexible Post Filter was working correctly, and then a Category field disappeared. What happened?
A: If you are using Flexible Post Filter and you change the name of a selected Category – you must go back to the WordPress Dashboard > Post Filter and reselect the newly named Category for the plugin to continue operating correctly.
- Stable Release Version