This is a simple plugin that allows you to generate QR codes on your WordPress website. You can select the color, design, and eye style for your QR codes and easily view and download all your created QR codes from the admin dashboard.
- Easy-to-use interface for generating QR codes
- Customize the color, design, and eye style of your QR codes
- View and download all your created QR codes from the admin dashboard
Need Any Help?
- Please mail us at
- We provide live support
- Go to QR Code > Add New.
- Enter the information for the QR code you want to create.
- Customize the color, design, and eye style of your QR code.
- Click on the “Generate QR Code” button.
- View and download all your created QR codes from the QR Code > QR Codes page.
- WordPress 4.0 or higher
- PHP 7.0 or higher
This plugin is licensed under the GPLv2 (or later) license.
If you need any assistance or have any questions about the plugin, please open a support ticket and we will be happy to help.
If you want to contribute to the development of the plugin, you can submit a pull request on the plugin’s Github repository.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Choose the plugin zip file and click on the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flex QR Code Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Flex QR Code Generator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release