This plugin will create a Flattr button in you RSS feeds item. Feed readers whith support can then show the button below the text, so that readers can Flattr directly from their RSS reader.
Flatt RSS plugin requires an account at flattr.com!
You need to have the official Flattr plugin allready installed and activated. Then:
- Download the plugin archive
- uncompress archive
- Upload archive to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- See FlattRSS Option page for information on how to activate your blog as Flattr app
Q: I recieve an error message when trying to (re-)authorize my blog with flattr, what’s wrong?
A: Please clear session/cookie/browser cache and try again please.
Contributors & Developers
“Flattr RSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- autosubmission of unscheduled posts fixed for server timezones other than GMT
- Scheduled posts are not autosubmitted anymore. Thanks Marcel Schröder
- Excerpt truncated at 1000 characters.
- (re-)Authorization link fixed. Thanks Tim “Ich bin ein Bogone” Pritlove
- added support for combining Flattr and FlattRSS plugin options in a seperate admin dashboard submenu
- initial support for wordpress multisite installation, still somewhat flaky
- additional “Configure” link in plugins overview.
- fixed a security issue that could remotely disable flattRSS and stop it from working
- fixed callback key save
- fixed double flattr autosubmit issue
- fixed double oAuth include error
- WARNING: Autosubmit does currently not work with YOURLS Twitter enabled
- introducing new version naming scheme, new features will add minor release version number
- new feature: optional automatic submission when new post is published
- suppress warnings advanced option for testing compatibility issues (best regards to Jaap A. Haitsma)
- click tracking (enables FlattRSS admin dashboard widget)
- custom image URL
- many thanks to Florian Holzhauer, Jaap A. Haitsma, Daryl Peveto, Kevin De Mulder
- in case of an error, redirect to blog url instead of prompting a message
- new flattr badge image introduced in 0.9.18 API
- added admin dashboard error notice if cURL extension is not installed
- added admin dashboard warning notice if FlattRSS plugin is unconfigured
- helped flattr.com people fix a bug in their REST API
- UTF-8 support
- conditional session management
- content excerpt currently truncated at 500 characters
- all tags striped from content excerpt
- Flattr oAuth API
- now working independent to official Flattr plugin!!!
- introduced auto-donate option (beta)
- feed image is loaded from wordpress installation instead of the flattr api server