This plugin provides flattr-buttons for comments on your blog if the comment author entered his Flattr-ID.
There will be an additional input field right below the comment text box. Alternativly you can input a piece of code in your theme to place the field somewhere more nicely.
No FAQ yet.
- fixing the … char “…”
- modified priority
- revertet MySQL statement
- trying to raise compatibility with other comments-plugins
- optimized MySQL Query strings
- No longer dependant to the official Flattr plugin
- supporting flattr 0.9.11 plugin
- fixed a bug with faulty “My thing” display of comments (workaround)
- auto-submitted comments will be gracefully cut at 512 characters
- smileys will be removed from auto-submitted comment text
- words between colon characters will be stripped from auto-submitted excerpt, e.g. :smile:,:cry: or :whatever:
- added CSS class
flattrcomments_button_classto the buttons
- added CSS id
flattrcomments_button_id-%Nto the buttons
- supporting flattr 0.9.6 plugin
- added option for compact style flattr button in comments
- compatible with official plugin code 0.8
- Hash encryption for comment author names in database
- Empty FlattrID will not overwrite existing one.
- FlattrID is stored in session cookie will automagically be reused
- You have 2 options to include a custom style input field for the comment authors flattr id.
- It is highly recommended to upgrade to 0.7.1 from any version
- added language support for flattr 0.7 plugin
- this version will not work with flattr plugins before version 0.7!
- Depends on Flattr plugin version 0.6