A standalone plugin for integration with the Flattr service for sharing cake on the internet.
FlattrButton works on its own as a single installed plugin. It currently shares options (for easy migration) with the original Flattr plugin (by flattr.com) and FlattrWidget (by Donncha O Caoimh) such as default Flattr UID, language etc. Separate post option changes also affects these plugins, but this will change.
FlattrButton is dual-licensed Affero GPL v3.0 and GPL v2.0. The source code is available by checkout from the WordPress Plugin SVN repository:
FlattrButton will not work correctly without an account on flattr.com. Having an account there means you can flattr me too.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure settings or place a widget in the sidebar
Contributors & Developers
“FlattrButton standalone” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Implemented automatic integration.
- Shares more settings with original Flattr plugin.
- Per-post settings respected somewhat.
- Initial admin interface development.
- Slight changes to the codebase. Initial WP SVN release.
- A terribly ugly codebase. Hardcoded settings mostly.