World clock showing the local time at six major cities round the world. The plugin provides a choice of analog and digital clocks, colors and sizes.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
world-clockto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- On the widget selection panel, select clock type, clock orientation, world capital sets, clock colors and size
- Email problems to widgets at localtimes.info, we appreciate your input into improving the plugin
- If you find the widget useful, please take the time to rate our plugin. Thank you.
- How do I customize the colours?
Go to the Appearance->Widgets tab in your wordpress admin panel, and choose click on settings for the local time clock, select text, border and background colors from the drop downs
- Can I paste the clock directly into a page in a post, not on the sidebar ?
- Does world clock widget adjust for changing Daylight Saving Time?
Yes, the clock automatically changes for all Daylight Saving Time changes in the world, using the localtimes.info database.
- What is Daylight Saving Time?
Daylight saving time is the convention of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Click here for more information
- Is there support ?
Email us at widgets at localtimes.info or send us a message on twitter.com/localtimes
use to easy
upgraded to https
Contributors & Developers
“Flash-World-Clock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Released 24/08/2016
- Upgrade for https
- Released 22/06/2011
- Corrections to html and css that affected alignment, and size of the background square
- Released 08/02/2010
- First release includes two most popular analog and digital clocks