- Download and unzip the current version of the flash video plugin.
- Transfer the entire flash-video-player directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! You’re done. You can now enter the following into a post or page in WordPress to insert a video: [flashvideo file=video/video.flv /]
- I have activated the plugin, but don’t see the video player. What do I do?
Check and make sure that you have the appropriate hook in your template file for the header:
<?php wp_head(); ?>
- How can I get help?
Contributors & Developers
“Flash Video Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors