With this plugin you can create video galleries. To display the plugin in your Posts type [flash video gallery ID], where ID is the gallery ID.
For create and configure the galleries press in your WordPress admin: Settings->Video Gallery.
If the plugin does not work, try downloading from http://www.webpsilon.com/wordpress-plugins/flash-video-gallery/
flash-video-galleryfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place [
flash_video_galleryID] in your Posts, where ID is the carousel ID.
- Configure and create new image carousel in your WordPress Admin: Settings->Video Gallery
- Main Admin params:
- Videos Folder. Folder where the videos. Upload the videos you want to show on the gallery (flv) to the folder you specify in this parameter. The correct format of the folder would be: folder/, the default is wp-content/plugins/flash-video-gallery/videos/
- Skin. Select Buttons and desing.
- Flash Width. Number indicating the width of the carousel. You can use a number in pixels or percentage. For example: 100% or 400px.
- Flash Height. Number indicating the height of the carousel. You must use a number with px. For example 400px.
- Image Thumbmails(separated by INTRO). Images for each video. Write each url separated intros.
- Video titles(separated by INTRO). Titles for each video. Write each title separated intros.
- What parameters should I set up to look good to me the gallery?
Once installed and activated, and the default plugin works correctly. The parameters are common to change the folder where you write the server folder containing the videos.
Contributors & Developers
“FLASH VIDEO GALLERY” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.