With this plugin you can create photo galleries or menus from the images in a folder. To display the plugin in your Posts type [flash image carousel ID], where ID is the carousel ID.
For create and configure the carousels press in your WordPress admin: Settings->Flash carousel.
If the plugin does not work, try downloading from http://www.webpsilon.com/wordpress-plugins/flash-image-carousel/
flash_image_carouselfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place [
flash_image_carouselID] in your Posts, where ID is the carousel ID.
- Configure and create new image carousel in your WordPress Admin: Settings->Flash carousel
- Admin params:
- Rows. Number of rows that form the images. We recommend that this number is between 1 and 3.
- Images Folder. Folder where the images. Upload the images you want to show on the carousel (jpg, png or gif) to the folder you specify in this parameter. The correct format of the folder would be: folder/, the default is wp-content/plugins/flash_image_carousel/images/
- Zoom. Number indicating the zoom of the carousel. We recommend a value between 0.1 and 5. The larger this value, the greater will be the images. It is important to set this parameter to the carousel looks good. You can use decimals, eg 0.5
- Speed. Speed of the carousel. We recommend a number between 0.1 and 5. The larger this value, the faster the move the carousel. You can use decimals.
- Images Mouse Effect. Select a different effect when the mouse is on one of the images.
- Vertical movement. Activate this option to turn the carousel on its axis with the mouse.
- Images transparency. Activate this option if you want the images disappear when they move away.
- Images link. Enable this option if you want the image that is loaded when you click on it. This option only works properly with the original wordpress urls, if you use any plugin to change the urls this option will not work. In this case, enter the correct links for each image in the LINKS option that below.
- Flash Width. Number indicating the width of the carousel. You can use a number in pixels or percentage. For example: 100% or 400px.
- Flash Height. Number indicating the height of the carousel. You must use a number with px. For example 400px.
- Image Links(separated by INTRO). Links for each image. Write each url separated intros.
- Image titles(separated by INTRO). Titles for each image. Write each title separated intros.
- Link target. Target of links to the images.
- What parameters should I set up to look good to me the carousel?
Once installed and activated, and the default plugin works correctly. The parameters are common to change the folder where you write the server folder containing the images. After adjusting the parameter row, zoom speed and get to the carousel is good. These parameters are often required to configure either because the carousel is different depending on the images you upload.
Contributors & Developers
“FLASH IMAGE CAROUSEL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.