This plugin provides text to logo features such as FlamingText,
Dripping Blood, Chrome, etc. It is the easiest way to use the power of
FlamingText to enhance your blog entries.
his plug adds a button to editor. Once clicked, you can pick your style and
adjust different parameters (eg. logo style, font, size, color) to create your
own customize logo or heading. Once done with your creation, click OK and the
image is inserted directly into your post.
Note: this plugin is available in Chinese now. (.pot file included for
translation – submit yours to email@example.com)
Usage manual: there is a quick usage manual available at plugin homepage
Don’t forget to try full FlamingText.com logo design features at
Leave feedback or comments at FlamingText facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/FlamingTextCom) or send email back to author directly for a quick response.
Installing The Plugin
Install is easy: go trough Admin -> Plugins -> Search for “FlamingText” ->
Alternatively, you can download plugin trough plugin’s homepage and downloaded
the zip to your local machine, then go through Admin -> Plugins -> Add New ->
Once plugin installed, go back to Plugins and activate FlamingText
Contributors & Developers
“FlamingText wordpress plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- this plugin is now compatible with wordpress 3.3
- Fix fontsize slider bug
- Include 2 new styles (Dracula/StarBurst)
- this plugin is now compatible with wordpress 3.2.1
- Include 2 new styles (Electric/USA)
- Include new font (Bizarre), try it on with new styles!
- this plugin is now compatible with wordpress 3.2-beta2
- dialog layout improvement
- include a fontsize slider to easier change font size
- changes default font size from 40 to 60, also makes text input bigger
- add 3 new styles (Amazing3D/Emboss/Burnt)
- update contact
- Plugin compatible with WordPress 3.1
- Plugin available in Chinese
- Include 3 new styles (Nova/Harry Potter/Glitter)
- Fix name space bug
- Initial release