Flamingo is a message storage plugin originally created for Contact Form 7, which doesn’t store submitted messages.
After activation of the plugin, you’ll find Flamingo on the WordPress admin screen menu. All messages through contact forms are listed there and are searchable. With Flamingo, you are no longer need to worry about losing important messages due to mail server issues or misconfiguration in mail setup.
For more detailed information, please refer to the Contact Form 7 documentation page.
- Upload the entire
flamingofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Thank you very much for your very useful plug-in !! 😀
I felt that it is very convenient when combined with Contact Form 7!😍
Thanks for it.
Lack of support and functionality downgrades this from a potentially-great plugin to only so-so. Better than nothing, I suppose.
Just started using it but so far so good. Works as advertised. Thanks to the devs.
Easy to install contact database.
You need this to backup your contact list on Contact Form 7
Contributors & Developers
“Flamingo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Flamingo” has been translated into these 12 locales: French, Japanese, German (Formal), Russian, Croatian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Dutch, Czech, Romanian. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Tested up to WordPress 4.7.
- Requires WordPress 4.5 or higher.
- count() method added to Flamingo_Inbound_Message class.
- All language files in the languages folder were removed. Translations have moved to translate.wordpress.org.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5.1.
- Requires WordPress 4.4 or higher.
- Added “Meta” meta-box to the Inbound Message screen.
- Language packs for German, Hebrew, and Japanese are removed because those are available from translate.wordpress.org.