This plugin was created to help admin control unspoorted browsers on their website. This plugin allows quite a few customizable options. It allows granular control of block browsers includes Bocking Mobile Devices, Blocking Tablet Devices, Block Unsupported Browsers, and Allow Unknown Browsers. It then allows you to select the supported browser versions by the most common browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Konqueror. You may also sepecify a URL for each browser’s upgrade to be inserted into your message as a shortcode. Lastly, you can customize each error message with custom text/html and apply a overrriding stylesheet.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin via the Plugin >> Add Plugins on you admin dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From there you will see a new option for Browser Support.
- You can customize the plugin to apply to the browsers you do not wish to support.
- Customize all the URL’s to the location where they can upgrade their browser.
- Create your custom error message.
- Customize the stylesheet you wish to use.
- None Yet!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flaming Browser Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release