Tested with WordPress 3.0.1
This weight loss and fitness article affiliate tool automatically adds related health and fitness content to your blog. These articles are designed to help fitness-oriented bloggers/affiliates earn money from every sale produced from the articles your blog will receive as well as to give valuable body transformation content to interested readers. FitCash take only a few minutes to set up and then runs on auto-pilot. You can preview articles or set articles to publish automatically. Each article allows for a header and a footer to be auto-added or edited by you. This feature includes “spinning text” so articles are 99% unique and more Google-friendly. Imports content, graphics, pictures, banners, and even flash movie files. It’s the perfect addition to any blogger who wants to earn money via fitness and weight loss on their blog!
Import posts, articles, videos and more from fitness author Jon Benson’s weekly blog, complete with your affiliate links in place. WP Cron will auto-import at regular 24-hour intervals so all the work is done for you! By Jon Benson.
If you have problems or questions, please post it in the Support forum .
Please post your question in the forum under Support forum .
- German (de_DE) (next release)
- English (default)
- other must be translated
- extract plugin zip file and load up to your wp-content/plugin directory
- Activate Plugin in the Admin => Plugins Menu
- If I try to activate the plugin, I get a 404 error message
You must login to wordpress with an administrator user.
- I have added a new Host Blog entry as feed or atom, but the plugin do not finds new posts and do not import posts.
You have to enter the url of the feed and atom exactly like it appears in the webbrowser, no redirect or fowarding of the url is working!. If you have an wp blog with permalink structure /post-name etc. your atom will be /feed/atom, with no permalink structure it will be ?feed=atom !
Contributors & Developers
“FitCash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- JBF Import Posts Plugin changed into Fitcash
- feature added: spinning text
- feature added: dynamic changing text variables
- feature added: add category
- feature added: add, delete text variables
- added default text and variables
- Back to Top Link added
- language translation added
- errors fixed
- minor design changes
- plugin uri changed
- errors fixed
- error message added for empty default header/footer text
- design enhancements: plugin panel drag&drop boxes; boxes expandable
- errors fixed
- allow_url_fopen problem solved: removed fopen(), replaced with file_getContents()
- feature added: add other host blogs, import from feeds, atom, or scripts
- script changes: removed unused functions and added new functions
- error fixed: wp do not supports capabilities as array
- error fixed: option array not saved completely
- error fixed: fitcash_process_content
- error fixed: count of variables in default options set to 32 instead of 26
- minor error fixed
version problem in svn repository fixed