This plugin displays a map on your website and allows your visitors to find their way to your location.
Languages available: english, deutsch(german), espanol(spanish)
- As always: download, unzip and upload to your WordPress plugins directory
- Get Your Google API Key
- activate the plugin within you WordPress Administration Backend
- go to Options > Findus and enter API Key and location
- Make use of [findusmap] throughout your posts and pages
- Can I have custom maps from post to post?
Of course, check out the AdvancedMode of the Find Us Options in your WordPress admin backend.
- I get an error about file_get_contents(), what to do?
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration
appears on hosts that do not allow file-access. This error was fixed by using snoopy.
Download the newest version!