The Find My Custom Post Types plugin displays the names of any custom post types created by your theme or plugins. It will also indicate which of the custom post types are publicly queryable.
Find My Custom Post Types Features
- Displays any custom post types registered on your website.
- Indicates which custom post types are publicly queryable.
- Install the Find My Custom Post Types plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory, or by uploading the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugins page in WordPress.
- The display page for Find My Custom Post Types can be found in the admin menu under Tools > Find My CPTs.
Where does Find My Custom Post Types display my custom post types?
Find My Custom Post Types can be found in the admin menu under Tools > Find My CPTs.
July 1, 2022
I didn't realize the plugins I used created so many custom post types. This was perfect for seeing what they are so my code can interact with them.
December 10, 2020
Fastest and easiest way to discover your custom post types. Love it so much.
October 23, 2020 1 reply
Does exactly what it says. Not something you need every day, but when you do it is invaluable. Thanks for developing.
Contributors & Developers
“Find My Custom Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Find My Custom Post Types” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- This is the initial version.