A filtering Plugin to show contents per category nicely with an effect like isotope or filterizr
Major features in Filtering Posts include:
- Creation of more than one view.
- Filtering per category.
- Uses generated Shortcodes to display the post contents wherever you want to.
- Includes a search box for filtering
- You can select between use the post thumbnail, the content or the title of the post
- A default image can be set in case post has no image, otherwise a no-image pic will be show
- Possibility to select screen-options like same width, same height or both.
Upload the Filtering Post plugin to your blog, Activate it, begin to create the views, put the Shortcodes.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Filtering Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Filtering Post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 23th Juny, 2016
- First Release