If you want to exclude some post types or terms from the search page then this plugin is for you.
- Upload “filter-search-page” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To change the settings, go to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Filter Search Page.
- That’s it!
- Why should I use this plugin?
The default WordPress settings does not have the option to filter the search page, so this plugin brings the option to do so.
- Will it break any other plugins?
I don’t think so.
- Won’t this conflict with plugins?
Well I can’t tell for sure.
- Can you add a feature X?
Depends, if its useful enough and I have time for it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Filter Search Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?