If you want to include some post types or to exclude some terms from the RSS feed then this plugin is for you.
- Upload “filter-rss-feed” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To change the settings, go to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Filter RSS Feed.
- That’s it!
- Why should I use this plugin?
The default WordPress settings does not have the option to filter the RSS fedd, so this plugin brings the option to do so.
- Will it break any other plugins?
I don’t think so.
- Won’t this conflict with plugins?
Well I can’t tell for sure.
- Can you add a feature X?
Depends, if its useful enough and I have time for it.
Contributors & Developers
“Filter RSS Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors