Filter gallery is a free WordPress plugin that can be used for multiple purposes. It takes just a few minutes to create a filter gallery. Creating a gallery involves creating new filters, uploading images and applying filters, configuring settings, generating a shortcode and publishing it on page or post.
Using this amazing extension you create photo galleries like responsive portfolio, fashion models profiles and portrait, website showcase, team member management, filterable tabs and blocks, business model display, kids education and learning, art and portrait presentation, cryptocurrency, Non Fungible Token NFTs, roadmap, online store, 4K, grid type, auto mobiles, mobile and phone comparison, logo and banner, content, link and more.
How to create filter gallery?
Watch the complete video tutorial below:
Free Plugin Features
- Responsive bootstrap design
- Parent filters creation (up to five only)
- Drag and drop filters management
- Unlimited galleries create update delete
- Graphical user interface and responsive admin dashboard
- Easy shortcode copy
- Clone feature
- SEO ready extension
- Widget support
- Few filters settings
- Few configuration settings
- Lightbox preview
Check Free Version Demo
Pro Plugin Features
- Responsive Filterable Galleries
- Unlimited Parent and Child Filters Creation with Icons
- Filters Labeling and Customization
- Best GUI Admin Dashboard
- Title and Description Font Size
- Title and Description Color
- Image Alt For SEO
- Internal and External Linking
- Advance Sorting Feature
- Customizable Border Design
- Lightbox with more Options
- Multiple Columns
- Custom CSS Code
Check Pro Version Demo
This file is part of the plugin.
Filter Gallery is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Filter Gallery is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Get a copy of the GNU General Public License in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin;
- Navigate to Plugin Settings and fill settings.
How to install plugin?
- Download the plugin zip file. Login to you website and go to Plugins > Add New > click on Upload Plugin button and provide the zip file path and hit the Install Now button. After successful installation activate the plugin.
How many parent and child filters I can create?
- You can only create 5 parent filter with extra All button. No Child level filter creation allowed into Free version. Upgrade to pro for unlimited Parent and Child filters.
How to create a filter gallery and publish on the website?
- Watch our video and blog documentation to learn more about this.
How many image I can add into single filterable gallery?
- There is no such limit in Free or Pro plugin for adding image to single gallery. You can add unlimited images in a single filter gallery. But it’s depends on your server configuration. Every server has posting data limit, if you cross the limit then you need to modify the server configuration file or tell to your server provider.
What is the plugin license?
- GPL license.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Filter Gallery Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New version release and Tested on latest WordPress version
- Gallery title unnecessary link removed.
- Security issue fixed.
- regular update
- Video tutorial added for docs
- All files scanned and output secured & escaping functions
- All output secured by escaping functions
- Security issue fixed by
- Nonce verification has been fixed
- Security issue fixed
- Hindi language translation added
- Gallery title and name moved to new key and fixed
- Save filter fixed
- Gallery title moved to main panel
- First version release.
- Users feedback appreciated.
- Blank filters fix
- ufg_filters and ufg_shuffle_assoc function redeclare fix
- Shuffle function redeclare fix
- Dual shortcode running fix
- Thumbnail and border extra spacing fix
- Clone row generation fix
- Console error fixed
- Columns margin bottom changed mb-5 to mb-4
- All steps Save button added