Filter up to 10 columns
Filter up to 10 inner sections
Filter up to 10 sections
Add multiple filter categories to each column (if desired)
[PREMIUM] Filter unlimited columns
[PREMIUM] Style active filter button
[PREMIUM] Start filtered, right after page loads.
[PREMIUM] Add animations to your filtering
[PREMIUM] Multi select filtering (explained in Documentation)
[PREMIUM] And more (see in (FAQ)
- Click on the pencil icon to access the Button Settings. You can also use images, or any other element to trigger the filtering. It doesn’t have to be a button module.
- Go to Advanced → CSS Class. Here you add the ef-button class.
- Additionally add any category that you want to filter with that button like that: efc-[your category] e.g. efc-cats.
- Click on blue gear icon to access the Section Settings.
- Go to Advanced → CSS Class. Here you add the ef-area class.
- Click on edit column icon to access the column settings.
- Go to Advanced → CSS Class.
- Here you add all the efc-[your category] class you want e.g. your efc-cats class.
- Do that for all Columns you want to make filterable.
Contributors & Developers
“Filter for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors