Enables the post type links (posts, pages, etc) links in admin to show the Published filter by default.
Came out of a need as clients have a lot of pre-scheduled posts so a LOT of drafts are up
top and I got tired of the extra click. Tweeted for ideas, @Norcross answered and whipped
this function up quick.
Once activated you don’t need to do anything.
Installing “Filter Admin Published Default” can be done either by searching for “Filter Admin Published Default” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do it work? Just install, activate and you’re good!
Doesn´t working on my site based on 4.7.3
Thanks for this.
Perfect, and works. I have a so many “drafts” on every site I do, so it’s nice not to have to “turn them off” each time. Exactly what I needed.
Contributors & Developers
“Filter Admin Published Default” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- tested to wp 4.2
- Expanded to include all public post types excluding attachments (media)
rkv_admin_publish_link_typesfilter to add / remove types
- Initial release after twitter conversation: https://twitter.com/ChuckReynolds/status/493933761851965443