Filmtied plugin replaces all IMDB links with Filmtied.com links. This plugin is to help Filmtied Affiliate Partners to make earning on the affiliate program better and faster. It may either replace IMDB or leave it and put Filmtied links next to it. It is the part of Filmtied Affiliate Program in which users earn on every click to any Filmtied link.
How to install
- Upload the ‘Filmtied’ directory to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Make sure that you have already set-up your affiliate account and add your site URL on http://affiliates.filmtied.com this is crucial to enable earning money on every click to the movie links you have just replaced.
How to configure
After you activate the plugin, every imdb link on your site will be replaced with Filmtied.com link to exactly the same piece of content. If you prefer to leave imdb link simply go to settings and in ‘Link position” choose the option you wish. There are three options available:
- Replace – IMDB links will be replaced with Filmtied links (Default).
- Right – Filmtied link will appear right of the IMDB link.
- Left – Filmtied link will appear left of the IMDB link.
How can I set-up my Filmtied Affiliate Account?
Simply go to http://affiliates.filmtied.com and follow the steps.
How are you going to know which clicks come from my site?
When you register as an affiliate partner you simply need to add your site to the affiliate program. From this moment you will earn on every click.
Contributors & Developers
“Filmtied” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
The first plugin version.
From now you can choose whether Filmtied’s links should be added on post display or when you save the post.