Filled In is a generic form processing plugin that will validate and store data submitted through forms. You can use it for any kind of data input, from simple contact forms on a blog to full-blown questionnaires on a business site.
- Customizable data filters and data processors
- Central data storage, with exports to CSV and XML
- Email reporting, with attachments and inline images
- Built-in CAPTCHA support
- Built-in poMMo mailing list support
- Built-in file upload support
- Easy to build custom extensions
Filled In is available in:
- Danish, thanks to Georg S. Adamsen
- Polish, thanks to Kasia
- Italian, thanks to Simone Righini
- French, thanks to Zesty
Full documentation can be found on the Filled In page.
This plugin seems to have recently been updated. I've been running it seamlessly and reliably for several years now - it does what it says and I can forget about it.
- Removing the phpMailer library. If you are still using the old email extension, make sure you check your email sending.
- PHP7 fixes
- Support for “Popups – WordPress Popup” plugin – make sure you enable Ajax (in FilledIn plugin) for the form which you put in there! AJAX in “Popups” plugin settings has to be disabled.
- Added deletion of useragent entries along with failed submissions.
- If you want to delete redundant entries from fiiled_in_useragents table, created before this version of plugin, please run filled_in_cleaner.php script. You can find it in filled_in/custom_scripts directory.
- Added daily executed cron, deleting failed submissions older than 30 days
- Added option to form settings about predecessor/successor form
- Removed assert which caused PHP warnings
- Added “Reply to” option to default email extension
- Added possibility to setup an anchor to which to move after submission
- Added parsing of action parameter on forms
- Fixed logic of post extensions failure (it’s not a failed submission anymore)
- Added a note when a post exension fails (only the most recent one)
- Added parsing of files in emails
- Changed the default email template (better for mobile devices)
- The default email template is built into main extension class
- Added possibility for extensions to send special data marks between them
- Replace entire post was still replacing text in some posts with different Filled in form
- Really fixed email filter and it’s parsing regex
- Fixed email filter and it’s parsing regex
- Fixed replace whole post content so it will not interfere with widgets and other posts loaded in sidebars, etc.
- Added small notice on FV Antispam
- Removed dependency on $post and $posts variables
- Editor user can see submitted forms and email templates
- Any custom extensions now can be put into wp-content/plugins/filled-in-extensions to survive plugin upgrades
- New e-mail extension is using wp_mail
- Added indexing of filled_in_errors (
data_id) which improves speed of the plugin when the database tables are big
- Form submission log – delete function bugfix
- Form submission log – improved SQL (much faster with large number of submissions)
- Installation bugfix – tables are now created with the same charset as other present WordPress tables
- Add Polish translation
- Move into WP extend
- More 2.8 fixes
- WP 2.8 compatibility
- Fix #386
- jQuery, nonces, WP 2.7 styling
- WP 2.7 fixes
- WP 2.5 cleanup
- Fix loop error
- Added several new modules, added French & Italian translations
- Fix wpautop problem
- Fix HTML email formatting, improve form replacement, stop duplicate filters, Italian translation
- Fix for WordPress 2.2
- Fix minor bugs, add ‘Is Password’ filter to stop passwords being stored in the database
- Fix pager bug, add ‘top of page’ option
- Add WP_Profile extension, allow to work with sniplets and other filters
- Fix CAPTCHA
- Fixed a few bugs on report screen
- Form list pagination, better reports
- Reorganize files, seperating HTML from PHP. Use swiftmailer, add email attachments
- Use new WP table names, remove field name collisions.
- New filters & processors
- Use correct table prefix and wpurl
- Bug fixes, improved admin interface
- Reorganize admin menu, add email templates, fix bugs
- Use Element.scrollTo instead of anchors, fix escaped quotes in display
- AJAX re-dux
- Initial release