FG Testimonial is an easy-to-use plugin that allows users to add Testimonial into a Page or Post using the shortcode. FG Testimonials allows you to display a slideshow of Testimonials anywhere on your website. Testimonials support images, making it simple to add a photo of the testimonial author, support designation field to add designation of author,
supports short description.
Why Choose FG Testimonial?
FG Testimonials is a great plugin for:
- Adding Random Testimonials to Your Page
- Outputting a Testimonials List
- Displaying Responsive Testimonials for multiple screen sizes!
- Displaying an Image with a Testimonial
- Easily Organizing Testimonials with Testimonial Categories!
- Linking Your Testimonials to a specific Page
- Managing Testimonials with an easy-to-use interface that requires no new knowledge!
Pro Features include:
- Testimonial Carousel: The testimonial carousel shows 1 or more testimonials on each slide. Your visitors can click Previous and Next buttons to scroll through the list of testimonials.
Simple To Use, but Deeply Customizeable
FG Testimonials is packed with options that are easy to use for anyone who is familiar with WordPress, but give you great control over the display of your Testimonials.
Add Images To Your Testimonials To Stand Out
You’ll be able to add an image to your Testimonials, which can greatly increase the impact of your Testimonials. We’ll then show the image next to your testimonial when its displayed, giving your customer a face to go with the kind words. Showing an Image next to a Testimonial is a great tool for social proofing!
Supports Short Description for your Testimonials
FG Testimonials allows display of custom excerpted Testimonials. Uses short description field to display excerpted Testimonial if the text get too lengthy.
Why Do I Need Testimonials on My Website?
Testimonials are a great thing to add to your website, for many reasons.
- Testimonials help potential customers get to know that you are a credible business.
- Testimonials give you the opportunity to point out specific features or compelling reasons why a customer should buy from you.
- Testimonials, when used effectively, are a great tool to increase conversions rates on your website!
Use shortcode into a Page or Post
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the contents of
- Activate FG Testimonials through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FG Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date: December 30th, 2019
- Tested on wordpress 5.3 version
- Improved metabox support
fgts_testimonial_settingsfilter to extend the settings
Release Date: December 20th, 2018
- Added Settings to the plugin.
- Added Settings menu for plugins page.