WP Plugin URL: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/fff-cron-manager/
This plugin will add an option to list, delete and restore cronjobs in WP Cron. It’s loosely based on Simon Wheatley’s https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/cron-view/
Compatible up to version 3.5.2
It will create a backup of your crons when you install it, in order to be able to restore anything that may get broken.
Future releases may include the capability of creating new cronjobs.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
That’s it! You can see your cront in a new menu in your dashboard.
Does the job nicely.
Contributors & Developers
“FFF-Cron-Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added isset() checks to avoid Notices
- Enqueue most JS, datatable and css
- Better style integration in WordPress
- Several source code cleanup for ease of readability
- Most changed are now ajax based
- You can mass delete cronjobs using checkboxes
- Add datadable treatment to the cron table, so you can filter or sort dinamically
- Take current cron snapshots, restore them whenever you want, or just delete them
- When a cron entry is deleted, your cron is purged to avoid having empty entries eating space.
- Delete crons by ajax
- It adds functionality to simon wheatley’s plugin, which was left at v 0.2. Hence my plugin starts from 0.3