FFDirect will submit your posts to your friendfeed.com account the moment they are published. Some reasons to prefer FFDirect instead of using your feed:
- Images included in your posts will also be submited and visible in the corresponding friendfeed entry.
- The same applies to any link to audio (.mp3, .wav, .aac) files.
- Your posts will appear in friendfeed the moment you publish them.
- Google Analytics-friendly URL tagging.
- Pulls number of friendfeed “likes” and comments under your posts.
- unzip ff_direct.zip and upload the folder ff_direct in the
- Enable the plugin.
- Make sure you go to settings->FFDirect and set your friendfeed nickname and remote key.
- Once you make sure everything works as expected, it would be better to remove your feed from friendfeed or you will end up with duplicate entries.