FF Tab Widget is a great solution for you to display different contents in a single widget. You can display popular posts, recent posts, recent commets, and tags in an animated tabs.
- Easy to install, just drag the widget into your widgetized sidebar.
- Has widget options: Label name, limit tab content and show/hide tab item.
- Uses jQuery Tabs script.
If you’d like to contribute to the plugin you can find it on GitHub.
FF doesn’t stand for anything.
Simply go to Appearance > Widgets and drag “FF Tab Widget” instance to the sidebar of your choice. Within the widget are several options where you can show/hide tab item and specifify the content limit. See the screenshots for more details.
Tabs Widget Style
The tab widget style tested on “Twenty Twelve” theme (see the plugin screenshot). It may look different on other themes. You can adjust its style by modifying CSS file (fftw.css) inside the plugin folder. To make developers easy to make modification I also profide the LESS file (fftw.less).
If you do not have time to make your tabs widget looks beautiful on your theme, you can contact me for plugin customization service.
Contact this plugin author.
- Add plugin settings page
- Improve CSS rules
- Fix bug: content/excerpt disappear https://wordpress.org/support/topic/very-bad-10#post-5030497
- Fix JS conflict with default WordPress script (jQuery UI Tabs)
- Change ‘assets’ folder to ‘includes’
- Add missing files
- Initial release