AS OF MAY 2016, THIS PLUGIN IS NOT BEING MAINTAINED AND WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY FUTURE UPDATES.
CONTACT ME IF YOU’D LIKE TO LIST AN ALTERNATIVE HERE.
Redirects the main feed and optionally the comments feed to Feedburner.com. It
does this seamlessly without the need to modify templates, setup new hidden
feeds, modify .htaccess files, or asking users to migrate to a new feed. All
existing feeds simply become Feedburner feeds seamlessly and transparently for
all users. Just tell the plugin what your Feedburner feed URL is and you’re
Available in these languages:
English, Hungarian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, French, Turkish, Hebrew
Translators: Use the .pot file in the languages/ folder. Email .po files
(only) to me for inclusion in the plugin. Thank you!
- Copy the feedburner-plugin folder into wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu
- Configure your feed from the new Feedburner Settings submenu
FD Feedburner has been great for getting my blog off the ground and running. It was the perfect for keeping me organized, and doesn’t create any overly-complicated or unnecessary process. Super responsive support as well!
Works like a charm
This wonderful Plugin saves so much time and helps me put my content out into the world seamlessly.
Thank you so much for making my life that little bit easier. Once set up this baby flies.
Recommendation: Why haven’t you Got this Plug-In Simply Simplicity.
This is best plugin of website feed.
I recommend this plugin to all
Premium WordPress Themes
Contributors & Developers
“FD Feedburner Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Catalan and Spanish translations by @ferran_munoz (http://ferranmunoz.com)
- Added Czech translation by Michal Stanke (http://www.mikk.cz)
- Added “Do not redirect author feeds” option. Patch contributed by Robert McFrazier (lxbn.lexblog.com)
- Translators: please update your translations to include the new author feeds message (msgid “Do not redirect author feeds”) if you can. Thanks!
- Added Russian translation by Pribory Trista (http://vizitti.com)
- Moved options to Settings menu
- Fixed deprecated permission settings (caused deprecated notices)
Hat tip: Ben Gillbanks (http://twitter.com/binarymoon)
- Turkish transaltion by Semih YEŞİLYURT (http://webdiliedebiyati.com)
- Hebrew translation by Sagive (http://www.sagive.co.il)
- Fixed compatibility issue with Google Webmaster Tools.
Avoid redirecting Googlebot to avoid sitemap feeds issues
Patch contributed by Ivan Yarych.
- Added nonce verification (security) patch from Ulf Härnhammar email@example.com
- Localized configuration panel, added Hungarian translation thanks to Sepp Toth.
- German translation by Linus Metzler (http://limenet.ch)
- Brazilian Portuguese translation by Gervásio Antônio
- Dutch translation by Pieter (http://www.pieterc.be)
- Italian translation by Guter
- French translation by liryk (http://liryk.lautre.net)
- Added option to not redirect search result feeds