This plugin gives your biggest fans another way to keep up with your content feed by placing an email subscription form on your site.
The email subscription uses the Feedburner RSS driven service to fetch your site content, and deliver it to your subscribers.
Easy to use and customize, just put your Feedburner site name and you are ready to launch. Email content sent automatically by Feedburner.
Key Features & Options
- No additional admin panel
- Twitter Bootstrap 3 supports
- Template function
- Support shortcode
- Extensive widget options
- Widget intro and outro text (HTML) for your additional information
- Optional remove plugin CSS
- Custom input and button text
- Custom feed links
- Plugin translation
- Feedburner Email Subscription Homepage
- How to Use Feedburner Email Subscription
- Feedburner Error Message: The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled
Supports & Features
This plugin does not match to your site style? Is this script not quite working as it should?
Having trouble installing? Or need some custom modifications that aren’t already included?
Or you want more features on next release? Feel free to get in touch about any of your queries via plugin homepage.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- 1. Go to the menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘Feedburner Email Subscription’
- 2. Click ‘install’.
- A question that someone might have
Please read the FAQ or ask a new feature at Feedburner Email Subscription plugin site.
Been using this for couple of years now on our news portals, and love it. Very simple to use, doesn’t inject a bunch of crap, and does what it says. Thanks so much for keeping this one going 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Feedburner Email Subscription” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update widget constructor
- Update widget string
- Plugin slug and text domain defined
- Form open window option while submitting added
- Template filters and hook actions added
- Translation updated
- Fixed feed and comment links
- Fixed undefined comments_feed_link and posts_feed_link
- Added default CSS class for shortcode
- Fixed transparent widget background
- Fixed form action URL
- Twitter Bootstrap 3 supports added
- Remove plugin CSS option added
- Change widget admin interface
- Added custom style and script box for active widget
- Fixed option for display comment and feed link.
- Post shortcode fixed
- Posts and comments feed link added
- Translation added
- Fixed widget layout
- Input text on focus option added
- Submit button text option added
- Styling the backend interface
- Create widget slug for custom name
- Default title for widget added
- Updated to WP version 3.5.1
- Updated to WP version 3.5
- Updated to WP version 3.4.2