FeedBlitz is the premium FeedBurner alternative – see http://kb.feedblitz.com/article/AA-00444 – and this plugin is a drop in replacement for FeedBurner’s FeedSmith plugin. Use this plugin as you migrate your FeedBurner – see http://kb.feedblitz.com/article/AA-00477 – or regular WordPress feeds to FeedBlitz to capture all feed traffic and track subscriber statistics.
- Configure and then activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
use the Add new plugin button in the plugins dashboard and go to the upload page.
select the zip file and upload and activate the plugin
- Do I need a FeedBlitz account?
Yes, you must have an active FeedBlitz account and an active RSS Feed. Learn more about FeedBlitz’s RSS feed services at http://kb.feedblitz.com/article/AA-00444
- Does this plugin work with Feedblitz trial accounts?
- Does this work with regular (non-FeedBurner) feeds?
- Where else can I get help and support?
Check out the FeedBlitz Knowledge Base.
Sadly, this plugin hijacks every XML file on the site, including the sitemap. Major usability/SEO concern. No recognition of the problem in settings or docs.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Name: FeedBlitz FeedSmart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fixed : prevent invalid foreach error on first run
- added advanced category feeds option for podcasts and/or author feeds.
- updated to WP API standards
- First release to plugins repository at wordpress.org