This WordPress plugin will give the best way to keep up with your content feed by placing a FeedBlitz Subscription Form on your wordpress site.
FeedBlitz Subscription Form gives the best way to keep up with your content feed by placing a FeedBlitz Subscription Form on your wordpress site.
Easy to customize, just put your feed id and publisher id and your ready to lunch.
Shortcode usage:[feedblitz id=”your_feed_id” publisher_id=”your_publisher_id”].
Key Features & Options
- With additional admin panel
- Template function
- Support shortcode
- Extensive widget options
- Widget intro text and outro-text for your additional information, support HTML.
For Further Readings
If you have any trouble for setting the FeedBlitz Subscription Form, please read this articles for getting it works perfectly as you wish.
Here’s how to use FeedBlitz Subscription Form:
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the plugin zipped file to your desired wordpress site.
- Activate the plugin.
- To use the widget, go to widget area look for – ‘FeedBlitz Subscription Form’.
- To use the shortcode, go to the page where you want to add the shortcode , insert the code – [FeedBlitz id=”your_feed_id” publisher_id=”your_publisher_id”].
These two values the ‘id’ and ‘publisher_id’ are very neccessary.
The ‘id’ refers to your ‘your_feed_id’, and the other id refers to your “your_publisher_id”.
YOU CAN GET THESE TWO ID’s BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:
- LOGIN to your FeedBlitz account. Refer to this link => https://www.FeedBlitz.com
- Select and click the site where you want to put the feed.
- Look for the ‘FORMCODE’ button in the displayed thumbnails and CLICK IT.
- After that an html form will be showed,,,look for these two input field:
- <input name="FEEDID" type="hidden" value="11111">
- <input name="PUBLISHER" type="hidden" value="2222222">
- Copy and paste each value respectively to your shortcode.
Contributors & Developers
“FeedBlitz Subscription Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix WordPress SSL issue and HTML Validation Issue
- Add Admin Settings
- Add Shortcode
- Add widget option