This plugin simply adds your post thumbnails to your feed as RSS enclosures. Nothing else to it. If you don’t use thumbnails or you don’t know what enclosures are or why you might want them, then this probably isn’t for you.
The plugin supports the Post Thumbnail feature built into WordPress and the Get The Image plugin by Justin Tadlock.
- Unzip the ZIP file and drop the folder straight into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- View your feed (you might need to do a hard refresh – ctrl+reload) and any posts that have a thumbnail defined will have an enclosure containing a link to the thumbnail.
It does what is says and nothing else.
Contributors & Developers
“Feed Thumbnails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bugfix for the Get The Image plugin integration.
- Support for the Get The Image plugin
- Initial release.