Provides a custom error, using wp_die(), when any type of feed is attempted.
- Removal of ALL feeds
- Allows for private (more secure) blogs
- Works great with the “Private WP” plugin (requires login to view blog)
This is my very first plugin. I found it /very/ strange that nobody had done this.
To install the plugin follow these steps :
- Download the feeddisabler.zip file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file
- Upload “feeddisabler.php” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
* You can edit feeddisabler.php to re-word your error message.
- Can I customize the error message?
Yes, simply edit the feeddisabler.php file and change the text inside the wp_die() function.