You have a powerfull Administration Area to adjust the Category, the number of Posts, the width and height, and many colours for the Slideshow!
- Images from as many Posts as you want
- Navigation through left and right buttons
- Image for every different Post
- Powerfull Administration for Posts and Styles of the Slideshow
- Images are linked directly to the specific Post
- Upload /featured-posts-slideshow/ to your Plugin directory (wp-content/plugins/)
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ Page of your Administration Area and activate the Plugin.
- Go to Settings/Featured Posts Slideshow and customize the Slideshow for your needs.
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/featured-posts-slideshow/featured-posts.php'); ?>in your template.
- Add Custom Field to your Post with Key “thumbnail” and Value should be direct link to the image like “http://www.google.de/logo.png” (without quotation marks).
- Where can I insert the Slideshow?
YOu can Insert the Slideshow almost everywhere you want (it looks best under Navigation Bar or in Footer)!
- Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You don’t have to edit the Stylesheet you can make changes directly in your Administration Panel (Settings –> Featured Posts Slideshow)
- What is perfect Resolution for the Images?
Perfect resolution for Images is 60×60 Pixel but you can define a variable width.
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Posts Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Featured Posts Slideshow is available for download!