This plugin let’s you add – to any spot on your blog’s sidebar – a section dedicated to the articles you’d like to highlight. How it works is very simple: once it’s installed and activated you can decide which articles to add to the highlights section, how many to display, the display order mode and the size of the image retrieved (it takes the first image in the article and automatically resizes it using the “timthumb.php” script).
Subscribe Plugin Newsletter
Sign up for our Newsletter Plugin and remain informed about news concerning its development and related improvements.
For any clarifications, suggestions, or criticism you can leave a comment on Forum Support.
- Specify a title to be shown on the sidebar.
- Choose the number of articles to display in this section.
- Choose the way in which the articles will be ordered.
- Define the dimensions of the image that will be created.
If you want to see it in action: check any page beside the front page on nagmusik. It works great, but the size of text i had to change in the editor.
- fixed: all featured posts are shown
- fixed: in a post without images the default one is shown
- fixed: compatible with previous versions of the plugin
- fixed: timthumb vulnerability
- add: ability to use the plugin as a widget and as a function within the template
- add: documentation to use the widget as a function
- add: possibility to using the image provided by the function “the_post_thumbnail()” if it is available
- add: brazilian language (thanks to fernando lopes)
- fixed: problem with the float image
- fixed: problem with the draft post
- fixed: resolved conflict with wordpress sticky post
- Italian Language
- English Language
- Ability to choose how many posts to display on the sidebar
- Possibility to choose the size of thumbnails.