The plugin adds a meta box where you can upload or select an image from your media library.
After selection, the default Link Image field is populated with the image URL and a preview is available in the meta box.
The plugin also adds a Thumbnail column in the page /wp-admin/link-manager.php
Inspired by this question in WordPress Answers.
Português & Español
- Unpack the download-package
- Upload the file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Links to see it in action
- Doubts, bugs, suggestions
Don’t hesitate in posting a new topic here in WordPress support forum.
Buen plugin , trabaja bien y me viene de perlas, por favor actualizarlo siempre que sea necesario, es muy buen plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Link Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Full code revision and optimization
- Encapsulated plugin into a class
- Revised compatibility with WordPress 3.5
- Language files read first from /wp-content/languages/featured-link-image/
- Revised compatibility with WordPress 3.4.1
- File URL now visible in the upload window with warning text about the Link URL to use
- Removed one function incompatible with PHP < 5.3
- Added the ID column in the Links page, and sort by ID and Thumbnail
- Plugin launch