This Plugin adds featured image to your rss feed.
You can changes the image size from the setting page of the plugin under Settings > Image In RSS Feed. By default the plugin uses thumbnail size.
Note: We don’t monitor support request posted here. For any issues please visit our support forum.
Thanks to wework4web for supporting plugin developement.
Plugin you may like
* Real Email Checker
* WP Masonry Layout
* Use Any Font
* Any Mobile Theme Switcher
* Jquery Validation For Contact Form 7
* Add Tags And Category To Page
* Block Specific Plugin Updates
* Featured Image In RSS Feed
* .html in category and page url
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Change the image size from the setting page of the plugin under settings > Image In RSS Feed (If Required).
- Can i change the image size ?
Yes, you can change the image size from the settings page of the plugin.
I’m using the RSS-to-Email feature of MailChimp and when I added this plugin the featured image appeared in the RSS feed. Simply works!
It does what it says. The blog post’s featured image shows on the RSS email and fits in the email width.
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Image In RSS Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 4.5.3 Tested
- Added settings link in Plugin list.
- 3.7.1 Tested
- Now supports custom image sizes.
- Fix Large Image Issue
- Added Full Size Image
- First Release