Featured Box is a very simple WordPress plugin that provides featured image slider for your blog. It has very few configuration options like transition type and speed control, image display duration and should be extremely easy to install even for WordPress beginners.
You can help us to improve Featured Box by suggesting new features or report existing bugs here. We appreciate any help!
DON’T FORGET TO RATE PLUGIN & ENJOY!
There are 2 ways to install FeaturedBox on your blog:
Upload the plugin to your blog plugin directory using ftp client or web file manager and activate it or;
Visit your blog admin panel and:
- Click Plugins in the menu
- Click Add New
- In search field type “featured box” (without quotes)
- Find Featured Box in the list and click Install Now.
- I have some troubles with plugin what should I do?
You can contact us by email email@example.com or you can leave us a message in contact form http://mindomobile.com/contact-us/.
- I prepared the translations for the FeaturedBox. How I can upload it?
You can simply send the translation files to our email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pack it within the next release of the plugin. Please, do not forget to include *.po and *.mo files as well as your WordPress username for credits!
Contributors & Developers
“Featured Box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New: Shortcode added
- New: Support for automatic image resizing using CSS class added (to support Boostrap based themes)
- New: Custom post type based content managment
- New: Complete documentation (in PDF)
- New: Supports multiple categories
- Fix: Code clean up and reengineering
- Fix: Readme file update
- Fix: Readme update
- New: Initial release