Elementor Imagebox is use to insert images in your site with cool and interactive hover effects in a simple and flexible way. This plugin adds new elements/widgets to Elementor Page Builder.
Feel free to contact us if you find there are no elementor add-on/widget available that match your requirements. We are available to create it for you.
Note: This plugin is a widget of Elementor Page Builder (https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/) and will only work with Elementor Page Builder installed.
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Elementor ImageBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Elementor ImageBox” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Elementor ImageBox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility with latest WordPress and Elementor plugin
- fixed minor issue
- compatibility with latest WordPress and Elementor plugin
- compatibility for the upcoming release of Elementor v2.7
- updated to Font Awesome 5 Pro integration with latest Elementor update
- Compatibility with latest WordPress & Elementor
- Fixed icon issue
- Fixed issue in wordpress 5.0.1
- Fixed bug
- Initial Launch