The FBMeme button easily allows your blog to be shared on Facebook. The Button also provides a current count of how many times your story has been shared throughout Facebook.
The Plugin is Inspired from the TweetMeme Plugin. It has also used the code that TweetMeme Plugin has.
- Shows the current number of times your post has been shared on Facebook.
- Allows your User to Share a Post on Facebook easily.
- Easily installed.
- Allows you to specify when the button should go (e.g. top or bottom or both)
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
- Upload the fbmeme directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings/fbmeme to configure the button
Contributors & Developers
“FBMeme Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Used wordpress Function wp_enqueue instead of adding js via script tag as Recommended by Sunny Luthra
- Added share_url attribute with the value taken from permalink in the anchor tag