FBGallery allows you to import all of your Facebook photo albums for use in your WordPress installation, while keeping the image storage on Facebook.
- Able to handle Facebook accouts with a large number of albums (tested with over 1500 albums)
- Posts are created for each album, making the post captions searchable
- Albums are displayed by year an month
- Sidebar widget for displaying a slideshow of recent photos
- Sidebar widget for displaying random or recent photo, thumbnails
- Slideshow of recent photos can be incorporated into a page
- Recent images can be cached for faster load times (Facebook can be a bit slow)
- Widgets use Ajax
- Insert individual photos into posts/pages
- Easy-to-use Ajax album management panel
- Images can be inserted into posts using the wordpress media manager
- Will FBGallery coexist with Fotobook
This has not been tested, we do not recommend having both active, FBGallery does use it’s own database tables so it will not overwrite your fotobook installation
To display a slideshow of recent photos in a page template use
Note: Height and width should be no bigger than the images you will be displaying in the slideshow, try to maintain the aspect ration of the images.
- If you would like to view the images with a Lightbox plugin.
You will need to install jQuery Lightbox
FBGallery has been coded to have the appropriate tags to work with jQuery Lightbox.
- Fixed issues retrieving albums from Facebook. Fixed minor bugs= 1.5.4 =
- Fixed syntax error
- Removed donation links
- Fixed issue Style sheet not loaded under certain circumstances. styles/img directory missing from install
- Fixed pagination isssue on album page, when selecting month with no albums.
- Removed debug lines from album-main.php
- Major bug fix media page not being displayed
- Major bug fix release incorrect category being assigned to album posts.
- Minor bug release add timeout feature and cached images.
- First release