FB Widget allow site owners to promote their Facebook page / embed fb page feed on their website simply using this Plugin.
*Easy install by following simple steps *Easy to configure. *Owner can display his/her facebook page feeds on website *Easy display on site using fb widget. *Display color schemes.
Rate Us / Feedback
Give your valuable feedback so that we can improve the plugin for you and other users. Please take the time to let us and others know about your experiences by leaving a review.
Installation consists of following steps:
- Upload “fb widge plugin” to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the “fb widge” Widget on your sidebar.
- Your website will rock.
- How to Create a Facebook App
The first thing you need to do is to visit https://developers.facebook.com. In order to create an account.
To create a Facebook app, click on Apps on the top of the page and select ‘Create a New App’.
- An display name.This is the app name used when stories are published to Facebook and in a number of other places.
- A namespace. Not required for this guide so just leave it blank
- A category.This will determine the kind of app that you’re building.
You’ll be provided with a dashboard that shows User and API Stats.
Contributors & Developers
“FB Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.6.1 Version
- New API updated
- Responsive Design
- Bugs Fixed
- Initial release