Displays latest wall posts from a Facebook page and shows the text with links to the original posts.
- No Facebook app or authentication needed
- No iframes
- Easy to style
- Download and unzip plugin
- Upload the ‘fb-wallpost-widget’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“FB Wallpost Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Handling invalid FB Page URLs
- Just under-the-hood improvements:
- Using wp_remote_get, there’s no need to spoof the user-agent
- Better defaults handling
- SVN mess. Skip this.
- Updated readme.txt
- Moved screenshots to /assets
- Added screenshots
- Option to display more posts
- Output is now in ul>li
- Updated POT-file
- Added translations for nb_NO
- Ready for WordPress.org plugin repo (adding readme.txt)
- Added LICENSE.txt
- Renamed to FB Wallpost Widget
- Added description in widget
- Added loading of translations (but none included yet)
- Added fb-wallpost-widget.pot
- Easier usage: Put FB page url in the widget setting and we’ll find the FB Page ID for you.
- Fixed some gettext domain typos (duh!)
- Deletes transient on saving widget settings
- Code is ready for displaying full post content, but the content from FB is so full of crap that nobody should do that, thus not enabled.
- Linking to the post/picture/item/whatever instead of the FB Page
- Removed magpierss
- It works