This plugin will add a facebook LIKE button and google+ button at the top of every post/page of your wordpress blog.
* A light weight share plugin, with clean code, option menu to set it up easily.
* They are styled float on the left side, just before your content. Being so close to the content, and 1 click activation, it makes more conversion like usual share buttons at the end of every article.
Facebook Like and Google+ has a simple options page, where you can select wich button you desire to show and you can select witch page to ignore.
Also when you add an blog post you can select if you want share buttons or not in that post.
You cand find the plugin working on danielisah.com
As simple as possible.
FB-recommendfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Wp-admin/Settings/Facebook Like and Google+ buttons and set it up.
- Start blogging and make useful content.
Stright to the point, no bullshit, just like buttons on articles.
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Like and Google+ buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes and new admin panel.
- After 5years a new plugin arrives. Facebook and Google+ buttons. Working options menu.
- Final version out.
- Show user picture after pressing recommend button disabled.
- Added functionality to add facebook recommend button at the end of each post.