This plugin generates a list of events from a Facebook fan page. The events list can be put in any post or page that uses shortcodes.
You must have a Facebook developer account with an application ID and application secret. To request one, please visit Facebook
To use the plugin, simply include the short-code [fb_event_list appid=”” appsecret=”” pageid=””] in a post or page.
/wp-content/plugins/directory and unzip
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[fb_event_list appid="" appsecret="" pageid="" locale=""]in your post or page
- Locale should be taken from the list of supported php timezone here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php default is Europe/London
- How do I obtain an appid and appsecret?
Please visit the Facebook Developer site
Contributors & Developers
“Facebook Event List Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version released as public beta.
- Includes locale updates and fix to remove past events from list