Encode emails to avoid spams. Template to use [@encode@ email=”email@example.com” display=”Gmail Lover”]
The encoded result (kind of <a href=”mailto:ilў.com”>Gmail Lover</a>) is made undetectable by bad bots but still readable for browsers
See screenshots for more details.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Com’Moderators’ menu
- Allow your users
It works great!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Emails Encoder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
fixing a minor bug
introducing my codecanyon profile
fixing a broken link
- Adding the helper to the media bar of editor
- Activate plugin by default
- Multiple email encode
- Fix minor bug
- Lightweight solution based on a template system
- First release with no bug detected