This plugin enables multiple favicon based on URL match rules.
For instance, you may configure that all the page with the word “receipices” or “important” have a specific favicon.
You may configure as much favicons you want without restriction.
This plugin is under GPL licence.
Multisite – WordPress MU
This plugin is compatible with Multi-Site installation.
- Bulgarian (Bulgaria) translation provided by
- Czech (Czech Republic) translation provided by Bumerang, Chavi
- German (Germany) translation provided by Gahapati
- English (United States), default language
- Spanish (Spain) translation provided by Diuska, FelipeJAG, alucard1
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex, wkpixearts, jlmcreation, ValerieMadej
- Hungarian (Hungary) translation provided by Metoyou
- Indonesian (Indonesia) translation provided by
- Dutch (Netherlands) translation provided by webbuster.nl, Tieneks
- Polish (Poland) translation provided by pablo
- Portuguese (Brazil) translation provided by LeninhaLima, Willian, Vanderson
- Portuguese (Portugal) translation provided by NunoVieira
- Russian (Russia) translation provided by AnatoliyNovyk
- Ukrainian (Ukraine) translation provided by BilousovYuriu
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder favicon-switcher to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
- Where can I read more?
Contributors & Developers
“FavIcon Switcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- NEW: Update the core
- NEW: delete temp files upon desinstall
- NEW: add icon
- Various improvement of the framework
- New add the How To
- Upgrade of the framework
- NEW: Improve the look of the plugin
- Upgrade of the framework
- Modification of the URL
- Bug fixes and delete non useful file
- Update of the core
- Multi-site support
- There is no more limitation in the number of favicons.
- Major release of the framework
1.0.2 -> 1.0.8
- Portuguese translation (by LeninhaLima)
- Correction of a path bug
- Improve the English text thanks to Rene
- Ukrainian translation (by BilousovYuriu)
- Polish translation (by Pablo)
- Hungarian translation (by Metoyou)
- Bug with screenshots
- First release in the wild web (enjoy)