Favicon Rotator makes it easy to customize the favicon for your site. Just add a favicon via the administration page and it will be displayed whenever someone visits your site.
- New: Set icon for Touch devices (Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc.)
- Simply point and click to add a favicon to your site
- Supports adding multiple icons, from which a randomly selected favicon will be displayed.
- Automatic icon conversion for large images (smaller files and faster loading)
- Go to Theme > Favicon admin page to add/upload image(s) to use for the favicon
That's it! The favicon will be displayed in visitors' browsers when they visit your site
- Verify that your theme uses the
wp_head() template tag
- If you add multiple icons, then a randomly selected icon will be displayed each time the site is loaded
More Information on Favicon Rotator's Official Page